SOOM is B2C and customers will upload home construction Tenders and request for quote from Companies (Contractors /Consultants)
Bidder should do Online Registration in this Portal using the option Click Here to Register. This will ensure lesser upload of bid documents. ... through the eProcurement Portal, or through the contact details given in the tender document.
SOOM allows customers to:
- Post Tenders.
- Login and manage the tenders they have posted and see which companies have accepted the tenders.
- Upload site plans/ building plans and other documentation to their e-tenders.
- Specify a date to which quotations for a tender must be received by.
- Specify how quotations for a tender are to be submitted.
- Quotations can be submitted by email, post or by uploading directly to the users SOOM account.
- Manage multiple e-tenders on their personal account.
And much more..
SOOM allows suppliers to:
- Login and view or apply for available tenders.
- Access the tender information, building plans /specification documents for tenders they have applied for.
- Check the submission dates for all tenders.
- Post tenders.
And much more..
Quality: Customer can request specific information in their quotations such as: standards, awards, experience, insurance levels, reference work and any other information that the buyer needs to make an informed decision regarding their purchase.
Price: Customers can be assured that they are being offered a competitive price as the tender process creates competition between companies.
Control: Customers decide how they want to manage their tenders. They decide when to post the tender notice, what information to include in the tender and a suitable deadline for the receipt of quotations.
Time: SOOM allows buyers to submit tenders for all their building needs in one simple and central location. Quotations are received by a specified date. This means there is no need for phone books, building directories, posting out multiple copies of building plans, numerous phone calls and call backs etc. The service offers an efficient tendering service for all.